10. Have you laughed yet today? End your day on a high note. We did. http://ow.ly/T8ja
9. When you just have to say “NO” to Client PR Pitch http://ow.ly/TQWG via @HowellMarketing
8. 2010: The Year Social Marketing Gets Serious – http://ow.ly/SMkR
7. Elvis: The Rock ‘N Roll Legend That Trends On Twitter http://ow.ly/Uue4
6. Online Reputation? What’s That? http://ow.ly/ser7
5. Facebook Status Colors – Females updating their bra colors on FB http://ow.ly/Uq0B Really?
4. People’s Choice Awards Embraces Social Media http://ow.ly/TwGI
3. 80 Small Business Twitterers You Should Be Following http://ow.ly/T31c #twitter #smallbusiness
2. Survival Guide To The FTC For Advertisers And Bloggers http://ow.ly/Tvuu
1. Laugh of the day: Tired of Snow?: http://ow.ly/TRqq #kansascity #snow #kcweather #brrrr
Hope you enjoyed them! If you missed any of these great tweets, feel free to subscribe to our blog!
Written by: Sara Paxton, managing partner, CTO, and Social Media Officer of Evans Media Group, Kansas City’s Social Media Agency, a boutique agency located in Overland Park, KS that specializes in traditional marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, and public relations.